23rd February 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment?

Hello friends, I am 21 years old candidate and completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering course. I want to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post in Government of Bihar.

9th March 2019, 10:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:- You should have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a government recognised institute.

—> Age Limit:- 21 to 37 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
9th March 2019, 03:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment?

In order to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment, you should have completed your diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institute. Candidates can start applying from the age of 21 years and can apply till 37 years, for women it is 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
9th March 2019, 05:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Requirements required to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment:

Some of the major requirements required to apply for this Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - Government of Bihar

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized board in order to be eligible.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> Minimum age required is 21 years

>> Maximum age allowed is 37 years.

If you have completed 21 years of age, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. There is no application fee in order to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
15th March 2019, 05:31 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Requirements to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment?
Eligibility: Diploma in civil engineering

There also age relaxation for reservations category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?