4th December 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a Gramin Dak Sevak. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

7th December 2018, 07:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

The selection process of Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment, depends upon the marks secured in the qualifying examination.

Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.appost.in) and apply for the recruitment.
7th December 2018, 09:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

Selection Process of Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018:

The detailed selection process of Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018 is given below,

>> Selection is based on automatic generated merit list as per the rules that are based on the candidates online submitted applications.

>> And no weightage shall be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th Class of approved aggregated to the percentage to accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?