30th January 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment?

Hello friends, I have completed my BE course. I want to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under Odisha PSC. Waiting for your response!

12th February 2019, 09:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry and Zoology from a recognised college/ university.

—> You should be in the age range of 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
13th February 2019, 10:52 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment?

Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment:

REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:

• Candidates should possess the Graduation to apply for this Odisha PSC Asst Conservator of Forests Notification.

• Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years

• Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years

For more information, you can visit www.opsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?