22nd September 2020, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Legal Support Assistant recruitment 2020

Hello friends, I want to apply for Legal Support Assistant recruitment of Punjab Wakf Board. I don't know about the requirements for applying in this recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the requirements for applying in this recruitment?

25th September 2020, 09:27 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Legal Support Assistant recruitment 2020

Requirements required to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Legal Support Assistant recruitment 2020:

Major requirements required to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Legal Support Assistant recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - Punjab Wakf Board

Name of the Job Position - Legal Support Assistant

>> You must be Citizen of India.

>> The minimum age required for this recruitment is 18 years and upper age limit is 37 years. This age criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2020.

Number of Vacancies for Legal Support Assistant = 27 vacancies

>> In order to be eligible, you should be LLB from a recognized university.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
25th September 2020, 12:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Legal Support Assistant recruitment 2020

Requirements to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Legal Support Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed LLB from a recognized University. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 37 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.pbwakf.org/.
25th September 2020, 04:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Legal Support Assistant recruitment 2020, candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree in Law ( LLB) from a recognised university.

°°° Minimum age is 18 years and maximum is 37 years as on Ist July, 2020.
Age relaxation in upper age limit provided to reserved category students that is three years OBC candidates and five years to SC ST candidates.

°°° Candidate must have studied Punjabi upto matric.
Good proficiency in Urdu language to be tested by administration of a qualifying examination.
For all posts, at least 120 hours course with hands on experience in the use of personal computer or information technology in office productivity applications.

For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.govt.thapar.edu/
25th September 2020, 04:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Legal Support Assistant recruitment 2020:-

1 - Passed Punjabi upto metric standard or its equivalent standard from any recognised institution / board or should have passed the Punjabi language proficiency test conducted by the department of languages, government of Punjab.

2 - Good proficiency in Urdu language to be tested by administration of a qualifying examination.

For all the posts, at least 120 Hours' Course with hands on experience in the use of personal computer or information technology in office productivity applications for desktop publishing applications from a recognised institution or a reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified; or
possess at least 120 hours working experience in computer application from recognised institution or a certificate of 'O'Level from the Department Electronic
Accreditation of computer course ( DOEACC ).
25th September 2020, 08:15 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Punjab Wakf Board Legal Support Assistant recruitment:

## Requirements to apply:

** Educational Qualification:

Candidate Should be LLB from a recognized University.

** Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 18 Years.

Maximum age: 37 Years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
26th September 2020, 12:25 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Legal Support Assistant recruitment 2020 are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have passed Punjabi up to Matric standard or its equivalent standard from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have completed their LLB from a recognised Law University.

Age limit -
Minimum age limit - 18 years
Maximum age limit - 37 years

Important dates -
Last date for submission of online application - 24th of September 2020
Last date for payment of fee - 25th of September 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?