12th December 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure and fee of Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the application fee for the post of Finance Officer in Translation Health Science And Technology Institute recruitment. I would also like to know about the application procedure like how to apply. Thank you!

15th December 2018, 03:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and fee of Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment?

Application Procedure and Fee of Translation Health Science and Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment:

The detailed application procedure and fee of this recruitment for the post of Finance officer is given below,

Name of the Organization - Translational Health Science and Technology Institute

Name of the Job Position - Finance Officer

<> For Unreserved candidates - Rs.500/-
<> For SC/ ST/ Women/ OBC candidates - Rs.300/-
You are required to make the fee payment in the form of Demand Draft in the favour of "Translational Health Science and Technology Institute" payable at Faridabad.

@ In order to apply online, you are required to make sure you have the following documents handy.
@ A Soft copy of your passport size photo and other documents that are listed in the 4th page of the notification given below.
@ Click on the "Apply Online" link that is given below and you need to fill up the form with proper details and please go through 4th page for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification
15th December 2018, 09:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and fee of Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment?

To apply for the Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment, you need to fill its online application form available on the link http://www.thsti.res.in on the 02.01.2019.

Further, the cost of application is Rs 500 in case of general category candidates and Rs 300 for all female candidates and reserved category candidates.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link http://www.thsti.res.in/down_file.ph...RN-24-2018.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?