13th December 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about new vacancies in Civil services? Can I apply for Civil services if I am poor at maths?

How do I get instant info about new vacancies in civil services? Can I apply for civil services even if I am poor at maths. How can I apply can I get detailed info?

14th December 2015, 06:17 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about new vacancies in Civil services? Can I apply for Civil services if I am poor at maths?

Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC every year. To appear for Civil Services examination, you must be a graduate and minimum age should be at least 21 years.

You can apply for Civil Services exam even if you are poor at mathematics because only in CSAT some questions are asked from mathematics and now CSAT is qualifying, so you just need to score 33% marks in it.

Number of vacancies are declared in notification released, so wait for Civil Services exam notification 2016, which will be declared on 23rd April, 2016.
14th December 2015, 11:17 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about new vacancies in Civil services? Can I apply for Civil services if I am poor at maths?

To get updates about civil services examination conducted by UPSC every year keep on visiting at www.upsc.gov.in.

Civil Services examination is not about a particular subject. As to qualify in examination candidates need to have knowledge of all subject and detail information about optional subject.

So, you can apply for civil services examination and need to work hard to qualify in all stages of examination. If you are poor in mathematics do not choose it as optional paper.

For more information about examination syllabus and patter visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th December 2015, 11:57 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Every year the notification for examination is published by UPSC on its official website. You can also find it in employment newspaper. Vacancies are declared in it only. The notification for UPSC Civil Services 2016 will be declared on 23rd April, 2016 then you can know exact number of vacancies.

There is nothing to worry if you are poor at mathematics, still you can apply for Civil Services exam. Anyone who is graduate with minimum age 21 years can apply for the exam. The upper age limit is 32 years for general, 35 years for OBC and 37 years for SC/ST candidates.

How to apply:

You can apply at http://www.upsconline.nic.in, once the notification for exam is released. Elementary mathematics is needed in CSAT paper only.
14th December 2015, 02:37 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC once every year. So details information about examination is available at official website of UPSC.

To appear for examination candidates must have passed graduation from a recognised university and age between 21-32 years also +3 and +5 in upper age limit for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility you are eligible to apply and appear in examination. The examination is conducted in three stages. As no one is born intelligent so if you practice maths then you will definitely overcome on it.

To get detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th December 2015, 07:51 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

You can get instant information about vacancies in Civil Services exam through notification published by UPSC every year. The notification for 2016 UPSC Civil Services exam will be published on 23rd of April, 2016 in which number of vacancies will be mentioned.

You can apply for Civil Services exam even if you are poor at mathematics. This subject has to nothing to do a lot in this exam. In CSAT paper, knowledge of mathematics upto 10th standard is required. So, you just need to have basic knowledge.

The minimum age limit is 21 years.

You can apply for this exam if you are graduate and satisfy minimum age limit at official website once notification is published at http://www.upsconline.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?