13th January 2022, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Reservation for physically handicapped employees in government office?

Dear Sir, I want the information about the reservation for physical handicapped employees in government office any GR is there or not if yes kindly give one a copy of that so that i can submit in my office

13th January 2022, 01:23 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Reservation for physically handicapped employees in government office?

The persons with disabilities are allowed for 4% reservation and it allowed the blind and visually impaired, the deaf and aurally challenged, those with locomotor disability or cerebral palsy 1% reservation. This was made applicable in government service here and suitable posts were identified.
14th January 2022, 08:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reservation for physically handicapped employees in government office?

The person with disabilities are allowed 3% reservation , it allowed the blind and visually impaired , the deaf and aurally challenged .
Those with locomotor disability or cerebral palsy are allowed 1% reservation.

There is a provision for reservation in promotion with disabilities.
3% reservation to disabled ones for promotion in all posts under Government of India.
14th January 2022, 09:50 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995, allowed 3% reservation. It allowed the blind and visually impaired, the deaf and aurally challenged, those with locomotor disability or cerebral palsy 1% reservation each. This was made applicable in government service here and suitable posts were identified.
15th January 2022, 01:57 PM
Msdhoni02

Reservation for physically handicapped employees in government office?

Three per cent of the vacancies in case of promotion to Group D and Group C posts in which the element of direct recruitment, if any, does not exceed 75%, shall be reserved for persons with disabilities of which one per cent each shall be reserved for persons suffering from (i) blindness or low vision, (ii) hearing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?