24th September 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit for handicapped Bihar government employees?

What is the upper age limit for handicapped Bihar government employees? Can you please give me the official details on the same? Is it available somewhere on the website which I can check? Can you please help me to find it? Thank you!

28th September 2017, 04:21 AM
Satvantanu

Default Re: What is the upper age limit for handicapped Bihar government employees?

There are reserved seat for handicapped applicant .All state have reserved seat .they are special and have relaxation.Age limit on basis of seekers qualification.Different kind of jobs have different different age limit.
Physical Handicapped job seekers get government jobs with disabilities (PWD) Category .
Education qualification Matriculation 10th\12th class pass Graduate.
PWD category Visual impairment,locomotor impairment,Orthopedic disability speech and hearing disability Multiple disabilities .
gov. jobs name of post
IBPS clerks
Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited junior Accountant
Bank of Maharashtra Special cadre officer
State bank of india DGM,Deputy manager
Food corporation of india Watchman
Naval Dockyard mumbai ItI Apprentice
Indian army air defence records LDC 01
Birala industrial and technology Museum Technician A Carpentry 01
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?