19th July 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

What facilities are provided to running and retired handicapped employees?

What is the fecility is given by the Govt.to his running & retired handicapped employees ?

Related Questions:
  1. What does MS stands for? Securities provided for girl employees in Wipro?
  2. What are the promotion benefits given to handicapped employees in MP government?
  3. Details of the various benefits for handicapped employees in MP government?
  4. How may I get details about facilities being provided to handicapped students? I've passed entrance exam for BCA from Pune University
  5. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  6. Who are the Group A Gazetted Officer? To which group they belong to?
  7. Best option between government job and private job? -- [New]
  8. Maximum number of attempts for IES Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the institutes available for handicapped students at Jabalpur? What are the facilities(On education) available for them in hostel?
  10. Is PEC a good engineering college?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in Indian Airforce as an Airman after passing BSc Biotechnology at the age of 21?
  12. What is the fee structure for pursuing MA in Music?
  13. Is regular coaching provided in the university premises for students who are writing exams? Are there any online coaching facilities?
  14. Details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO?
  15. Details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO?
  16. IAS eligibility if I am physically challenged - both legs polio affected, use walking sticks
  17. Information about Aircraft Maintenance course? What is the scope of it? Syllabus and the facilities provided by different institutions?
  18. What is the fee structure for Diploma in Information Technology?
7th November 2011, 02:12 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What facilities are provided to running and retired handicapped employees?

dear friend,

there are many facilities are provided many the govt to handicapped employees .
like cab or van to up down, giving a flat and many more also.
so don't worry.
best of luck.
12th August 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What facilities are provided to running and retired handicapped employees?

LIST DOWN THE MP GOVERNMENT'S BENEFITS GIVEN TO HANDICAP 55 YRS OLD WOMAN.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?