11th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Multi Tasking Staff in Government of Manipur?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Multi Tasking Staff in Government of Manipur. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Government of Manipur. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

17th October 2018, 09:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Multi Tasking Staff in Government of Manipur?

The salary package of Multi Tasking Staff in Government of Manipur is Rs. 4400/- to Rs. 7440/- plus grade pay of Rs. 1300/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for Government of Manipur, Multi Tasking Staff recruitment, you should have passed H.S.L.C or Matriculate from a recognised board.
17th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Multi Tasking Staff in Government of Manipur. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Government of Manipur. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

Salary package of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Group D) in Education (S) Department, Manipur is given below:

Scale of Pay – Rs 4,440 – Rs 7,440 + Grade pay of Rs 1,300 per month

Candidates who have passed HSLC / Matriculate from a recognized Institute or Board are eligible to apply to the Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. Candidates should be a domicile of Manipur and the age limit is 18 years to 38 years as on 20/8/2018 for the Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
18th October 2018, 06:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff in Government of Manipur will get*Rs. 4,440 – 7,440 per month plus 1300 per month.
I would like to let you know that you can not apply for that post now, because last date to apply for same has passed. Last date to apply online application for sponsoring candidates was 20 September 2018 and for fresh candidates was 1st October 2018.

You can find more details on the below mentioned website notification link.
http://manipureducation.gov.in/wp-co...ion-MTS-18.pdf
18th October 2018, 06:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The salary of a Multi Tasking Staff under Government of Manipur, may range approximately Rs. 4,400/- and above and it may range upto approximately Rs. 7,400/- and above per month. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://manipureducation.gov.in/) and apply for the same.
19th October 2018, 04:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment.

Salary Package: Rs 4440 - Rs 7440 + Grade pay of Rs. 1300 per month.

For more information you can visit their Official Website www.manipureducation.gov.in.
19th October 2018, 05:08 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment.

Salary Package: Rs 4440 - Rs 7440 + Grade pay of Rs. 1300 per month.

For more information you can visit their Official Website www.manipureducation.gov.in.
11th March 2021, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Can you please tell me the result declaration date. It is taken almost two years. Please do some favour declare the result as soon as possible because time is taking too much we are waiting for the results eagerly. I humbly requested to the honourable Education Minister to announce the result soon. Thnks with regard. May God bless us all.
26th May 2021, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir why take too much time for declaring results. We are eagerly waiting for the results. It will take many years. Please kindly announced the results as soon as possible. Thnk you sit
15th June 2021, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir kindly announced the result...we r so eager for the result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?