11th January 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Hi friends, I came to know that Government of Manipur is released a notification for Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. I would like to know about the important dates of this recruitment. Kindly send me the details of important dates asap.

17th January 2019, 05:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

The last date to apply for Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment 2019 has already been ended on 20th September 2018. For the next notification, you have to wait for a couple of months and can get the notification at their official website.

Web: https://manipureducation.gov.in/?p=7125
17th January 2019, 08:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Important dates of Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment:

Major important dates of this Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - Government of Manipur, Directorate of Education

Name of the Job Position - Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)

>> Date of issue of notification - 20th August, 2018

>> Last date of receipt of applications - 20th September, 2018

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details

Click here for Application Form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?