11th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitment in India so I don't want to take risk. Please let me know asap.

17th October 2018, 09:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment will be done through below mentioned rounds :-

1. Written Test (Mathematics and General Knowledge)
2. Job Suitability (Practical Test for candidates selected from the written test)
17th October 2018, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have applied for Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitment in India so I don't want to take risk. Please let me know asap.

Selection process of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Group D) in Education (S) Department, Manipur consists of the following components:

Written Test – Mathematics & General Knowledge – marks – 35

Job Suitability – Practical test for the job of MTS for candidates selected by written test – marks – 15

Candidates can find the details on the Department of Education (S) website link given Click Here
18th October 2018, 11:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who want to work as a Multi Tasking Staff in Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment, will have to appear for a written examination at first. Then the qualified candidates have to appear for a personal interview where the final selection will be done. Candidates can visit the official website at (http://manipureducation.gov.in/) and apply for the same.
18th October 2018, 09:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure followed in Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is given below.

Eligible candidates will be selected based on written test. The written test will comprises in the field of Mathematics and General knowledge. Candidates who will qualify the written test, they will have to face a job suitability test.
19th October 2018, 04:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment.

The Selection Procedure for this recruitment Will be Based on Written Exam.

For more information you can visit their Official Website www.manipureducation.gov.in.
19th October 2018, 05:00 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment.

The Selection Procedure for this recruitment Will be Based on Written Exam.

For more information you can visit their Official Website www.manipureducation.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?