19th June 2020, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Vadodara Municipal Corporation Field Worker recruitment?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for Field Worker recruitment of Vadodara Municipal Corporation. I just want to know about the selection criteria in this recruitment. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

21st June 2020, 01:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Vadodara Municipal Corporation Field Worker recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Vadodara Municipal Corporation Field Worker recruitment will be based on Written Exam.

Pay scale allotted to Vadodara Municipal Corporation Field Worker recruitment is Rs. 2,600 per month.

Vacancies are available in Vadodara Municipal Corporation Field Worker recruitment is 379 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://vmc.gov.in/.
21st June 2020, 02:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Vadodara Municipal Corporation Field Worker recruitment?

Selection criteria of Vadodara Municipal Corporation Field Worker requirement:-

The selection of candidates for field workers post through Vadodara municipal corporation jobs 2020 will be done through a written test / skill test and interview.

Candidates selected for field workers post through Vadodara municipal corporation jobs 2020 will be paid emolument as per the VMC norms.
21st June 2020, 08:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Vadodara municipal corporation officials are going to select the candidates through the performance in the Interview.

•••Official Website
https://vmc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?