22nd July 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How much backlogs are allowed in ONGC recruitment?

How much backlogs are allowed in ONGC recruitment?

22nd July 2015, 10:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much backlogs are allowed in ONGC recruitment?

To apply for Public Sector Undertaking's (PSU's) like ONGC, NTPC, SAIL, GAIL, BHEL, BSNL, MTNL, HPCL, BEL etc. The candidate should have passed the graduation in any stream from any recognized university or institution.

The candidates should secure at least 60% marks in their qualifying examination without any backlogs.

The candidates are selected on the basis of written examination and personal interview. So, it is advisable to clear all the backlogs before the interview round otherwise the candidate will be disqualified from the post.
30th June 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much backlogs are allowed in ONGC recruitment?

I am currently studying inchemical final year I have 3 backlogs which I have clear . Will I have chance to get a job in ongc if I pass my gate exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?