24th September 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Bombay High Court recruitment of Law Clerk post? I want to apply for the recruitment of Law Clerk. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

27th September 2019, 04:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment?

Selection procedure of Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.
27th September 2019, 04:54 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidate will be through interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
27th September 2019, 06:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bombay High court Law Clerk recruitment is bachelor's degree law with minimum of 55% marks. Post graduation candidates in law will be given preference. The age criteria is 21-30 years.

Candidates who are eligible and are recommended by Principals of Law colleges or President of Bar Association will have to appear for personal interview at Bombay High court. Selection will be totally based on merit subject to approval by Chief Justice of Bombay High court.
27th September 2019, 07:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates for the post of Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment will be done through Personal Interview.

Candidates who are recommended by the Principals of the Law Colleges or Presidents of Bar Associations are eligible to attend interview.
28th September 2019, 11:20 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The first condition for selection procedure is eligibility. You must have done LLB from a recognized university with minimum of 55% marks. Candidates with post graduation in law will be given preference. Knowledge of computers is necessary.

As per notification, eligible candidates recommended by Principals of law colleges and President of Bar Association will have to appear before Bombay HC for interview at date and time fixed by it.

Selection will be based on merit. The final selection is subject to approval of Bombay High court.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?