30th April 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of MAHABEEJ Junior Center Engineer recruitment 2018?

Hello, Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in MAHABEEJ for Junior Center Engineer recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
4th June 2018, 12:47 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of MAHABEEJ Junior Center Engineer recruitment 2018?

Selection Process of MAHABEEJ Junior Center Engineer Recruitment 2018:

Maharashtra State Seed Corporation Limited (MAHABEEJ), Aloka has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for several posts.

They may include, Junior Breeder, Junior Center Engineer, Assistant Area Officer, District Manager, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Operator..etc.,

Junior Center Engineer - 4 vacancies

Selection for this Junior Center Engineer generally done based on the marks obtained in Written Test (Computer Based Online test)

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?