21st April 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in ISRO Junior Personal Assistants recruitment 2018?

Can you let me know about the selection procedure of ISRO of this year which is 2018? I want to apply for the recruitment of Junior Personal Assistants. Please provide me the selection procedure.

23rd May 2018, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in ISRO Junior Personal Assistants recruitment 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you let me know about the selection procedure of ISRO of this year which is 2018? I want to apply for the recruitment of Junior Personal Assistants. Please provide me the selection procedure.

Candidates are shortlisted for the written test based on their academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted and a higher cut off percentage are selected. Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test in English Stenography at 80 wpm. Those candidates who have scored 50% marks in objective and descriptive type questions on the written test are selected for the Skill Test. Candidates can find the details in the ISRO career website link given Click Here
23rd May 2018, 04:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in ISRO Junior Personal Assistants recruitment 2018?

Selection Process of ISRO Junior Personal Assistants Recruitment 2018:

The selection process of ISRO Junior Personal Assistants Recruitment 2018 is as follows.

>> Written Test will be conducted on - 12th August, 2018 (Sunday)

@ Call letters will be sent to the short listed candidates and will be sent only by email during the last week of July 2108 or first week of August 2018.

@ Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for Skills test

@ Those candidates who secure minimum 50% marks in each in both the objective and descriptive type questions in the written will be called for Skill Test.

@ And candidates those who secure minimum 50% marks in written test and qualify in the skill test will be considered for empanelment in the order of the merit.

Click here for Detailed Information
24th May 2018, 12:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for ISRO Junior Personal Assistant, can visit the official website at (http://www.isro.gov.in) and apply for the position. ISRO conduct a written examination to select the eligible candidates. After qualifying the examination, you have to appear for a skill test and a personal interview which will decide your selection.
4th August 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Skill test short hand 80wpm speed it is for stenographer or for both mean junior personal assistant also plz reply as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?