14th February 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the post of Senior Assistant-B in DRDO for M.Sc(Chemistry) postgraduate?

sir
i have completed m.sc chemistry
am i eligible for the post of
senior technical assistant 'B' in DRDO.
kindly tell me immediately

19th February 2015, 06:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the post of Senior Assistant-B in DRDO for M.Sc(Chemistry) postgraduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Senior Assistant Grade B (STA-B) posts in DRDO. The basic educational qualification required is B.Sc and 3 years Engineering in Diploma in any one of the following streams. Several eligible streams are Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing. Since you have completed M.Sc (Chemistry) which is a Post graduate program, you are certainly eligible to apply for Post of Senior Assistant - B (STA-B) in DRDO.
20th February 2015, 02:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the post of Senior Assistant-B in DRDO for M.Sc(Chemistry) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i have completed m.sc chemistry
am i eligible for the post of
senior technical assistant 'B' in DRDO.
kindly tell me immediately
Yes, you are eligible for DRDO exam.

The eligibility criteria for DRDO is given below-

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Final year students can also apply for DRDO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Relaxation for categories is given below :

Maximum of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
Maximum of 3 years for Other (OBC)
19th July 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I completed my diploma in plastic engineering ,from cipet. can I eligible for apply sta b ,die and molding.
9th March 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed chemical technology ( rubber and plastic) . Am I eligible for the post STA b in drdo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?