3rd June 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of CBSC, Bihar Constables recruitment? Details of written test?

Hello everyone, I have a desire to become a Police Constable and just heard about the recruitment of CBSC, Bihar. So, can I know about the written test of CBSC, Bihar Constables recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the written test and selection procedure.

9th June 2018, 10:18 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure of CBSC, Bihar Constables recruitment? Details of written test?

Selection procedure of candidates in Bihar Police Constable Recruitment : There are few stages in which candidates have to pass then only they will be considered eligible for the job :

Written Examination : Candidates applying for this recruitment will be called for written examination which will consist of following papers :

Paper I - This will consist of 100 marks in which 50 questions will be asked from Hindi Language, English Language, General Knowledge and Current Affairs and this part is compulsory for all candidates to attend.

Rest 50 questions are divided in two parts of 25-25 marks each in which candidates will be asked questions based on their choice of any two subjects from - Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geology, Economics and Political Sciences means you have to choose any two subjects from these and questions will be based on those two subjects.

Total 100 questions for 100 marks and if you clear this written examination then candidates will be called for physical test which will consist of 100 marks and those 100 marks will be distributed as following :

Running : 50 marks 1.6 km in 6 minutes and 1 k.m. in 6 minutes for female candidates.

Throwing of Iron Ball of 16 pounds - 25 marks for male candidates and 12 pounds ball for female candidates.

High Jump - 25 marks and male candidates have to jump minimum height of 4 feet and female candidates have to jump minimum 3 feet height.

Candidates qualified at all stages of physical test will be considered for final merit list and selection of candidates for the job will be based on performance given in written test and physical test and finally candidates will be tested for medical test and appointed for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?