22nd December 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and qualification required to appear in BPSC exam?

Hello
i want to give bpsc exam....
i want to know the eligiblity criteria
and also what qualification is necessary?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in BPSC examination for General student?
  2. What syllabus should I prepare for BPSC Exam? Required age criteria to appear for this Exam?
  3. Qualification, age limit, syllabus and mode of application for BPSC and UPPSC?
  4. Eligibility criteria for BPSC?
  5. What is the date of the BPSC exam? Age and the criteria for BPSC examination?
  6. Syllabus, percentage required and age limit to appear in BPSC Preliminary exam for B.A.(History) Honours student?
  7. Eligibility for joining CBI and qualifications required?
  8. Required Educational Qualification and Eligibility criteria for IAS Exam?
  9. Procedure and qualification required for CDPO exam? What is the syllabus and exam pattern of CDPO exam?
  10. Can I apply for law after passing B.Com with 42% 18 years back? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech? Percentage required?
  12. Am I eligible for BPSC entrance exam after completing graduation?
  13. What is the minimum qualification required and eligibility criteria to appear for IAS/IPS examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Flying wing of Indian Airforce: Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern?
  15. Is it possible to do MBA after PG Diploma?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  17. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  18. What is the exact age criteria for BPSC for General Candidates?
23rd December 2014, 04:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to appear in BPSC exam?

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission. BPSC main function is recruit candidates for civil service jobs in the state of Bihar. Following is the eligibility criteria required to appear for BPSC examination is mentioned below :-

Eligibility Criteria :-

1. Educational Qualification :-
To be eligible to appear for BPSC examination, you must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

2. Age Limit :-
Candidates who wish to appear for BPSC exam should be in between 19 to 40 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

BPSC Examination Pattern :-
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
3. Personal Interview
23rd December 2014, 07:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to appear in BPSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
i want to give bpsc exam....
i want to know the eligiblity criteria
and also what qualification is necessary?
please reply as soon as possible
BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission exam

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mathematics/ Chemical Engineering/civil Engineering/economics/ Geology/ natural science/ Mechanical Engineering are eligible for BPSC exam.

Your age should be in between 19 to 40 years.

Selection process for BPSC exam:-

Preliminary Examination: Covers objective type questions
Main Examination: Subjective type questions Interview:
Personal interview questions

bpsc.bih.nic.in/
24th December 2014, 12:17 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their Graduation in any of the following disciplines, are eligible to apply for BPSC exam
*Mathematics
*Statistics
*Geology
*Natural Science
*Civil
*Mechanical
*Economics and
*Chemical

Age Limit:-
Candidate should have an age between 19 and 40 years. And there is a age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Exam Pattern:
The exam will consist of the following three stages
1)Preliminary Exam
2)Main Exam
3)Interview

Selection Process:-
Candidates who can clear all these rounds will be selected by the authorized committee for selection process.
30th January 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage of 10th 12th and graduation for appearing in bpsc exam
28th March 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

MY GRADUATION IS GOING ON FROM IGNOU BUT I COMPLETED INTERMEDIATE IN 2010 AND I TAKE ADMISSION IN GRADUATION 2013 SO HERE IS GAPPING OF THREE YEARS IS ANY PROBLEM FOR BPSC EXAM FROM GAPPING AND DISTANCE EDUCATION
30th March 2015, 08:53 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for the BPSC Examination :

1.You should have completed the graduation with any stream which are listed below like Maths,Physics,Zoology,Mechanical,Civil,Statistics, Chemical and Agricultural from the recognized University.

2.Age should be in between 21 to 40 years and there is a Age relaxation as per government rules.

3.You have to write the Prelims,Mains and Interview to get a Job under BPSC.In this three subjects are compulsory and remaining two are Optional that means you have to select any of the above list.

Then Among 5 subjects you have 3 Main subjects and they are namely General Knowledge,Maths and English Language .
4th September 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in information technology and I am of 33 years of age. Am I eligible to apply for bpsc civil services exam?
6th September 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done my b.tech in electronics and communication is that means I can't give this exam??
27th November 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done my grad in advertising sales promotion and sales management. Am I eligible for Bosch exam..??
14th December 2015, 04:23 PM
chetankonde943

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission.BPSC is a public service examination conducted by the Bihar government.

Eligibility for the BPSC:

*you must have the graduation degree with having any of the subjects Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering,Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering,Economics,
StatisticsNatural Science.
*the age of your's must be between 21 years to 40 years and age relaxations is provided to the reserved category.

Selection Process:-
1>preliminary Test: It is of objective type, which is a qualifying examination.
2>main Examination: It consists of written examination and interview.

Thank you
13th May 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

I have done my cse engineering from private bengal collage can i give bpsc exam and when next bpsc exam will commence
9th July 2016, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Can physiotherepist give the bpse exam?? and how to prepare ourself for this exam.
4th October 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I am perusing BE in computer science & Engineering from BHopal.I want to also prepared for BPSC ,can i eligible for this exam.My BE will be completed in 2018.so,please guide us instead i am quickly start for the preparation of BPSC exam...
23rd October 2016, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my final year of bds and my internship will be completed by may 2016.Am i eligible to appear in bpsc?
7th January 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon,
Right now,i am doing my btech in civil.form maharishi dayanand university which is in (rhotak) haryana.
If i should eligible or full fill the criteria then which kind of requirements are available.
Apart from that can you please refer or send the links about previous year questions paper regarding from my discipline.
Please guide me regarding from it.
From this i shall highly obliged for you.may your response in my favour is quick.
Thanks
(ZEESHAN ALI EKRAM )
19th January 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I have not completed my graduation yet as I am in 2nd year..and my honours paper is maths and I am also preparing for bpsc exam..am I able to give this exam after completing my graduation??
31st March 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED GRADUATION FROM MAHARASHTRA UNIVERSITY BUT MY NATIVE PLACE IS BIHAR DARBHANGA CAN I APPLY FOR BPSC EXAM FROM BIHAR
4th June 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing graduation from bihar university.
But, my stream is computer science
BCA (Batchelor of computer science ) from bihar university.i am also preparing for bpsc exam..
Am I able to give this exam after completing my graduation?
6th March 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in B.A. (general/Pass) without any honours subject. Can I eligible for BPSC.
8th March 2019, 03:01 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to appear in BPSC exam?

To be eligible to appear for BPSC examination, you must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidates who wish to appear for BPSC exam should be in between 19 to 40 years of age.
21st March 2019, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech with Electronics & Communication Engineering. Can i eligible for BPSC.
7th July 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I have also completed 10 2 intermediate in 2019.can you say the qualifications, age limit, criteria. And what about physical fitness.. And how to know fitness and how to maintain our fitness... Well healthy.. Suggest any idea...
19th July 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Is bpsc 65cce is only for those who has residence in Bihar or is there any height eligibility for female
19th July 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Is bpsc 65cce is only for those who has residence in Bihar or is there any height eligibility for female
3rd August 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How many marks require for bpsc exam in graduation
4th August 2019, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree after diploma i don't have intermediate certificate what i fill the passing year column of 12th in 65th bpsc form....
15th September 2019, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I am complete b.a (education) honours .can me apply bpsc exam
17th December 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing btec in computer science. Can I also apply for bpsc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?