10th July 2018, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Gramin Dak Sevak through MP Postal Circle recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

12th July 2018, 07:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

Selection Process of MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018 is given below.

>> Generally selection is done as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.

>> And no weightage will be given for candidates who have completed their higher educational qualification.

>> Hence, only the marks obtained in the 10th Class to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection of a Gramin Dak Sevak.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
12th July 2018, 09:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the recruitment of MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment will be done based on the auto generated merit list of 10th standard marks from the received online applications.
12th July 2018, 07:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak position, you can directly open the given link and apply for the recruitment. (http://117.239.178.144/gdsonlinere/fee.aspx). The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list scored in their qualifying examination.
13th July 2018, 08:27 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The last date of online application is 17th July and if you have not applied for it you can apply online.

The selection will be on the merit score in 10th board examination. There will be no entrance test for selection.

The result date is not released now.
14th July 2018, 12:10 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The selection for Gramin Dak Seva in Madhya Pradesh will be on the merit basis.

The merit will be on the matriculation basis.

So, if you have matriculation qualification, you can apply for the recruitment.

The last date to apply is 17th July. To get more updates visit at www.appost.in/gdsonline.
14th July 2018, 01:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Gramin Dak Sevak is on merit basis.

Merit list will be on the basis of 10th qualification.

No extra benefit for candidates with higher qualification.

The age limit is 18-40 years.

So, you need to just apply for it and wait for the release of merit list.

The official website for the application form is www.appost.in/gdsonline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?