7th July 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in Indian Air Force for Group X recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018?
  2. Important dates of Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018
  3. Important dates of Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  4. Application procedure and fee of Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment 2018?
  5. Age limit to apply in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018?
  6. Relaxation available in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment for an OBC candidate?
  7. Date of Indian Air Force Group X recruitment written test?
  8. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  9. Eligibility and qualification required to apply in Indian Air Force LDC recruitment 2018?
  10. Deadline of Air Force Group X exam 2018? Previous 5 years question papers of Air Force Group X?
  11. How can a ME 4th year student apply for jobs in various companies?
  12. Syllabus for combined defense services exam ?Procedure for recruitment in Indian Air Force?
  13. How many sittings are allowed in Y group of Indian Air Force in 2018?
  14. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. What is the recruitment time of India Air Force Group Y in Jodhpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  17. Is it possible to become a Pilot after joining Indian Air Force as Airman in X Group? What is the selection Procedure?
  18. Eligibility criteria & educational qualification required to apply in Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment?
10th July 2018, 09:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018?

The selection procedure in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018 has three phases :-

1. Phase-1 :- Online Test.
2. Phase-2 :- Physical Fitness Test, Adaptability Test - I and Adaptability Test - II.
3. Phase-3 :- Medical Examination.
10th July 2018, 09:52 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The details of Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2019 are:

1. You must have studied PCM subjects in 12th along with English to apply for this examination. Minimum of 50% marks in 12th board examination is required.

2. The upper age limit is 21 years. Candidates born between 14th July, 1998 and 26th June, 2002 can apply for the examination.

The selection will be based on;

Performance in written test.

Physical fitness.
10th July 2018, 08:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To get selected in Group X in Indian Air Force, you have to go through a couple of stages which are as follows:

> Written online examination

> Physical test

> Adoptibility test

> Verification of documents
10th July 2018, 09:53 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection process of Indian Air Force Group X/Y recruitment 2018 are:-
Phase I – Online Test
Phase II – Written examination, Physical Fitness test, Adaptability test – I (for both group X and group Y trades – objective type written test), Adaptability test – II
Phase III – Medical examination
11th July 2018, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in Indian Air Force for Group X recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

Selection procedure in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018 is given below:

Phase I – Online test for Group X

Phase II:
Written Examination & Physical Fitness Test
Adaptability Test – I - objective type written test & Adaptability Test – II

Phase III – Medical Examination

Candidates can find the details in the Indian Air Force Career and Recruitment website link given Click Here
11th July 2018, 10:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the selection procedure for Indian Air force Group X recruitment then it is as discussed below :-

Phase I : Online written test.

Phase II: Physical Fitness test followed by Adaptibility Test I and Adaptibility Test II.

Phase III : Medical examination test.

For detailed information regarding the each phase , you can refer to the link www.airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?