6th July 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification and age limit to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment?

Please provide me the details of educational qualification and age limit for applying in Apprentice post in South Central Railway recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment being a 12th Science candidate?
  2. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in Central Railway Apprentices Training recruitment?
  3. Important dates of South Central Railway Apprentice 2018 recruitment?
  4. Eligibility to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment 2018?
  5. How many posts are available in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment?
  6. Requirements to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment?
  7. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in East Central Railway Group-C recruitment?
  8. Type of jobs avilable in Railways for Civil engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Roles and responsibilities of Apprentice in South Central Railway?
  10. Relaxation available for SC candidates in Central Railway recruitment for ITI holders? Educational qualification required to apply?
  11. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  12. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?
  13. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for UPPSC Driver recruitment?
  14. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in NISER Scientific Officer recruitment?
  15. Age limit to apply for Vizag Port Trade Apprentice recruitment? -- [New]
  16. What is the educational qualification and age limit for railway section engineer?
  17. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in MPPSC Librarian recruitment?
  18. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in BSSC Diploma Instructor recruitment?
10th July 2018, 09:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification and age limit to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment?

Details regarding educational qualification and age limit required to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment are mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- You have passed 10th standard/ SSC with minimum 50% aggregate marks with ITI in relevant trade.

--> Age Limit :- 15 to 24 years as on 18-06-2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
11th July 2018, 12:23 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Educational qualification and age limit to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment?

Educational qualification and age limit to apply in South Central Railways Apprentice recruitment 2018 are:-
Candidates must have completed their 10th/ 12th with ITI in relevant trades from any recognized institute.
Candidate’s minimum age required to apply is 15 years and maximum age is 24 years.
11th July 2018, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of educational qualification and age limit for applying in Apprentice post in South Central Railway recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details.

Educational qualification required to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice 2018 recruitment is a pass in 10th or SSC with at least 50% (aggregate) marks + ITI in the relevant trade. Applicants should have studied any one of the ITI trade given here: AC Mechanic, Carpenter, MMW, Diesel Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Electrical/Electronics, Electrician, MMTM, Fitter, Machinist, Welder and Painter.
The candidates must not be less than 15 years of age and not more than 24 years of age as on 18-06-2018 to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice 2018 recruitment.
11th July 2018, 11:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification of South Central Railways recruitment of Apprentice are as follows:-
Applicants must have passed 10th or 12th standard with at least 50% aggregate along with ITI in relevant trade from a recognized institute/university.

Age limit of South Central Railways recruitment of Apprentice are as follows:-
Minimum Age – 15 years
Maximum Age – 24 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?