10th January 2018, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

How many sittings are allowed in Y group of Indian Air Force in 2018?

Can you please tell me how many sittings are available in Indian Air Force Y Group for 2018? Please, let me know the maximum permissible sittings limit allowed.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018?
  2. Important dates of Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018
  3. Important dates of Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  4. Date of Indian Air Force Group X recruitment written test?
  5. Deadline of Air Force Group X exam 2018? Previous 5 years question papers of Air Force Group X?
  6. Age limit to apply in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018?
  7. What should I do after completion of intermediate to join AirForce?
  8. Relaxation available in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment for an OBC candidate?
  9. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate?
  10. Application procedure and fee of Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment 2018?
  11. Selection procedure in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018?
  12. May I apply to Indian Air Force Group X with 12th class? Is there sports facilities available in Indian Air Force?
  13. What is the Physical criteria required to join the Indian Air Force X group?
  14. Eligibility and qualification required to apply in Indian Air Force LDC recruitment 2018?
  15. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  17. Difference between b/w group X and Group Y in Indian Air Force? Will I be able to join after scoring 68% mark in 12th?
  18. How to get job in Indian Air Force after 12th?
14th January 2018, 09:30 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: How many sittings are allowed in Y group of Indian Air Force in 2018?

There is a limitation for age not for the number of attempts allowed to appear in the Air Force 2018 Examination.

Eligibility Criteria :

- You should be unmarried and must have passed Class 12th in Mathematics, Physics and English as major subjects or equivalent from a recognised board with minimum 50%.

- Height : Should not be less than 152.5cm.

- Weight : Should not be less than 55kg.

- Chest : 80cm without expansion and 85cm with expansion.

- Eye : 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other without spectacles and free from colourblindness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?