21st September 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in ISRO Trade Apprentice recruitment? Details of written test?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become a Trade Apprentice and just heard about the recruitment of ISRO. So, can I know about the written test of ISRO Trade Apprentice recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the written test and selection procedure.

25th September 2018, 09:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in ISRO Trade Apprentice recruitment? Details of written test?

There are no written test for*selection procedure in ISRO Trade Apprentice recruitment. The selection for Apprenticeship Training will be done on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examinations. Candidates must have passed SSLC examination and ITI in relevant trade from NCVT with NTC to be eligible.
26th September 2018, 12:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in ISRO Trade Apprentice recruitment? Details of written test?

The selection of the candidates are done on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview. I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the detailed information about the selection process and also the details of the examination. So, download the file and go through the details carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISRO Recruitment 2018.pdf(242.9 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?