4th December 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, qualification required and benefits to appear in UPSC exam? What kind of services provided in UPSC?

Sir,
please give me info. About UPSC exam like that
in which class i must passed and what is the
benifit after passing UPSC exam?
after passing UPSC exam in which service i will do?

5th December 2014, 05:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, qualification required and benefits to appear in UPSC exam? What kind of services provided in UPSC?

UPSC conducts examinations like Indian Civil Services examination, National Defence Academy examination, Combined Defence Services examination, etc. every year. The eligibility criteria required to appear for UPSC examination is different for different examinations :-

--> Candidates who have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline are eligible to appear for most of the UPSC examinations.

--> Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to appear for NDA examination.

--> Age limit required to appear for most of the UPSC examinations is 21 - 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

--> Age limit required to appear for NDA examination is 16 1/2 to 19 years.

--> You must be a citizen of India.

--> You must be Physically and Mentally fit.

By qualifying UPSC examination, you can join in Indian Civil Services, Indian Civil Services, etc. in which you are interested.
15th September 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, qualification required and benefits to appear in UPSC exam? What kind of services provided in UPSC?

Any candidate can appear in examination whether he studied xii and graduation through any paper or any board
28th March 2018, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

My marks is very poor in 10th and 12th from commerce stream can i give exam of upsc or nda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?