10th July 2011, 12:13 AM
veesh.7995

Information regarding UPSC Exam? What jobs I get through Civil Engineering Syllabus in UPSC?

hello sir i am doing b.e civil engg. i want to know about the upsc exam.and what jobs i will get through civil engineering syllabus in upsc.and what are types of exams should i write.

11th July 2011, 09:38 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information regarding UPSC Exam? What jobs I get through Civil Engineering Syllabus in UPSC?

Dear friend,
Civil service exam conducted by UPSC.Exams comes under UPSC is:
*IAS
*IES
*IPS
*IFS
All these exam you can give after completion of your graduation.The syllabus of all the above exam vary but some portion remain common like General knowledge,General awareness,Reasioning question.

For more info go through employment newspaper and www.upsc.gov.in.
6th August 2011, 05:14 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding UPSC Exam? What jobs I get through Civil Engineering Syllabus in UPSC?

hi...being an civil engineer you are very lucky that because of many number of openings for an civil engineers in government jobs which are taken through upsc ,so you should not let this job to let go and try to utilize to the fullest this opportunity because for this type of boom to come for civil engineering it may take another ten to fifteen years once the present boom is over.
the most obvious exam that you should attempt at any cost is the indian engineering services because its purely meant for engineers and also because there are many openings for an civil engineers in this exam.this exam is conducted in the month of may and generally the notification come in the month of january,
other than the indian engineering services you can also write many other examinations like the indian administrative services ,central defence services ,indian forest services ,etc ...i am also aattching the various notifications
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf Engg2011_ENG.pdf(143.4 KB, 90 views)
18th August 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the valuable courses other than mtech after Btech....
Pls suggest me
18th August 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.E mechanical engineering. I want what is opourtinity for me in this exam?
23rd October 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BSc. i want what opourtinity is there for me in this exam
3rd January 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir please inform me about the salaries and facilities in details for a fresh Indian Engineering Services officer as on date in details.
28th January 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

how are acp's recruited?do they go to a place which they wish or to their state or any other state...
SOMEBODY please answer i'm searching for it...
14th April 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

what job i can get through agriculture syllabus in upsc
20th April 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

what job i can get through pharmacy in upsc?
22nd April 2012, 02:31 AM
indu_sarabhai

IES Stands for Indian Engineering services examination and to apply for this examination you need to complete your Graduate degree course in engineering. So, If you have completed your engineering degree course in any one of the discipline then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination.

>> Civil Engineering.
>> Mecahnical Engineering.
>> Electrical Engineering.
>> Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.

To apply for IES Examination, you need to complete your Graduate degree course and your age should between 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The Notification of IES Examination was Updated in the Official website of UPSC, So please wait for the Notification and then apply for IES Examination Online.

The Notification was declared on 25/feb/2012, So please wait and then apply for IES Examination Online and For More Details please check the UPSC
19th May 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

hello,sir i say ,..how to do of this exam...please say me the date of this exam,and preparation of this exam...thank you
18th July 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am student of BE third year, civil engineering and i want to ask how to prepare for competitive exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?