16th January 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Maharashtra Forest Department Forest Guard recruitment?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in Maharashtra Forest Department for Forest Guard recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

20th January 2019, 09:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Maharashtra Forest Department Forest Guard recruitment?

Selection Process of Maharashtra Forest Department Forest Guard recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this Maharashtra Forest Department Forest Guard recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Maharashtra Forest Department

Name of the Job Position - Forest Guard

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Written Examination

@ Interview

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
20th January 2019, 09:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Maharashtra Forest Department Forest Guard recruitment?

There will be an online written examination conducted by the authorities to select the eligible candidates for the recruitment. Those candidates who qualifies the examination, will have to appear for a round of personal interview, where the final selection will be done. Interested candidates can visit the official website and apply for the examination.

Web: http://www.mahaforest.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?