2nd January 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships for the preparation of IAS exam?

Respected Sir,
I am studying B.sc Chemistry second year in a Govt. Arts college in Namakkal. My career is to become an Ias officer. I do not have money due to my poverty. But I want to prepare Ias exam now. Can I get scholarship to prepare and join coaching class from now. Please reply me sir. I expect your answer from this moment.

4th January 2015, 07:20 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Scholarships for the preparation of IAS exam?

You can get scholarship at your college level that mean if you are topper of your college or in top 3 students, than you may get scholarship amount from your college.
You can also apply for following scholarships if your family income is low.

National Merit-cum- Means Scholarship Scheme
Post-matric scholarship for students belonging to Scheduled Castes for studies in India
Indian Oil Scholarship

You can always achieve your aim against all odds if you have the determination and dedication. Just study and prepare yourself to become an IAS i.e. Indian Administrative Services Officer. You have to be ready for hard work and regular study. Take help from the internet for collecting study materials and all other general knowledge materials. The minimum requirement of administrative services is a graduation degree and age must be above 21 years but less than 30. Moreover you have to be fluent in conversations and have good knowledge of India and neighboring countries. too.

If you join coaching institutes they will take money from you for giving all the materials and different things which are widely available on the net. You can watch motivational videos of previous years IAS toppers on youtube etc. Nothing is Tough once you are determined.
16th February 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,i want to be ias ,i can't pay ias coching fees because i belong to poor family so i reqest you give me scholership
2nd April 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I am studying B.sc chemistry 2nd year. I started my preparation for ias when I was completing my 12 th exams. But now, i am afraid about the gs paper mains. How to make notes and is there any mark for biodata in interview after selecting mains ias? Please guide me sir.
2nd April 2015, 11:10 PM
Member+

Dear,

Yes , you can get scholarship anywhere from the India but only when you going to prepared by the institutes recognized by the government in their agenda.
But you have to show that you are within the poverity line in you area that is too recognize by any place where you are going to apply for the scholarship.& proper documentation is required for whole the procedure.
Best of Luck
23rd September 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I have clear pcs preliminary exam but could not make mains cos I have no money to join coaching class . The point is if there is means to get loan for my preparation I am pretty sure I have the capacity to become civil services officers . Please suggest me I am restless about my age bar in few years.
20th January 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I am in b.com tax 1st year and I have prepared upsc exam in Delhi but fee is very high. I belong to general category. I passed 12th class with 85.40,%
Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?