31st December 2018, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Chhattisgarh Forest Department Forest Guard recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Forest Guard post in Chhattisgarh Forest Department recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

4th January 2019, 04:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Chhattisgarh Forest Department Forest Guard recruitment?

Selection procedure of Chhattisgarh Forest Department Forest Guard recruitment should be-
CG Forest will conduct written test/ physical test and interview for selection of suitable candidates.
5th January 2019, 01:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Chhattisgarh Forest Department Forest Guard recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of Chhattisgarh Forest Department Forest Guard recruitment will be done through written examination and physical test. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for physical test and Interview. Based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination, physical test and interview, final selection of candidates will be done for the post of Chhattisgarh Forest Department Forest Guard recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?