13th April 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a ITI Plant Assistant through MPPGCL recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

15th April 2019, 03:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment?

The government conducts an online written examination to select the eligible candidates for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment. Candidates who qualifies the examination with good score will then have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.

Web : http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
15th April 2019, 04:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The government conducts an online written examination to select the eligible candidates for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment. Candidates who qualifies the examination with good score will then have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.

Web : http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
15th April 2019, 05:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment will be done on the basis of Online Examination. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured in the Online Examination for final selection of candidates for the post of MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment.

You should have passed Higher Secondary School Examination and ITI in relevant trade from a government recognised institute to be eligible to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment.
15th April 2019, 06:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure followed for recruitment of MPPGCL (Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited) Plant Assistant includes (i) Written Test followed by (ii) Document verification process. Further, the final merit list is prepared only on the basis of performance in written test.

For more details regarding MPPGCL recruitment, you can refer to the link www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in.
15th April 2019, 11:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of this MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - M P Power Generating Company Limited

Name of the Job Position - ITI Plant Assistant

>> Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in Online Examination.

>> Hence, I suggest you to score good marks in written examination and cities of examination are Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore and Jabalpur.

Apply Online Link

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?