13th April 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment being an ITI Mechanical Trade holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done ITI in Mechanical Trade. I want to apply for MPPGCL recruitment of this year for the post of ITI Plant Assistant. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

15th April 2019, 01:43 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment being an ITI Mechanical Trade holder?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment being an ITI Mechanical Trade Holder.

The eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment is The applicant must possess High School Certificate and Full time ITI Trade Certificate in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder/ Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from institute recognized By Go MP/GoI with 60% in ITI. The applicants must fall in the age bracket of 18 to 45 years as on last date of online application. Age relaxation available for reserved category candidate.

For more information you know about this recruitment, you must visit their Official website.
15th April 2019, 03:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment being an ITI Mechanical Trade holder?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment being an ITI Mechanical Trade holder. Candidates who have completed their ITI qualification in trades like: Machinist/Fitter/Welder/HP Welder/Mechanic Pump/Mechanic Vehicle/Electrician/ Wireman/Motor Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic/Electronics/ Instrumentation, are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
15th April 2019, 05:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment being an ITI Mechanical Trade holder. Candidates who possess High School Certificate and Full time ITI Trade Certificate in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder/ Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation with 60% in ITI are eligible to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment.
15th April 2019, 05:22 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

ITI Plant Assistant in MPPGCL:

** Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must possess High School Certificate and Full time ITI Trade Certificate in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder/ Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from institute recognized by MP/GoI with 60% marks in ITI.

** Age limit: Applicants must fall in the age bracket of 18 to 45 years, on the last date of online application. Age relaxation are available for reserved category.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information regarding this recruitment, you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?