23rd July 2019, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the number of vacancies in MPPGCL for the post of ITI Plant Assistant. I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancy. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

26th July 2019, 04:02 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment?

MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment:

>> Number of Vacancies:- 100 Posts.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/.
26th July 2019, 04:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment?

There are total 100 vacancies available under ITI Plant Assistant in MPPGCL.

Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment can visit the official website below and fill up the online application form.

Web: http://mppgcl.mp.gov.in
26th July 2019, 05:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the number of vacancies in MPPGCL for the post of ITI Plant Assistant. I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancy. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

There are 100 Plant Assistant (ITI) on regular basis vacancies available in the Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL).

Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30th August, 2019 for the Plant Assistant (ITI) recruitment in the MPPCL.

The MPPGCL website link is given http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/careers.html
26th July 2019, 09:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in MPPGCL (Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited) ITI Plant Assistant recruitment is 100 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/.
26th July 2019, 10:23 PM
phool1004

Total 100 vacancies are available in MPPGCL for ITI Plant Assistant recruitment.

For more information you can visit on www.mponline.gov.in
26th July 2019, 11:36 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies are available in MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment is 100.

APPLICATION FEE

** General/OBC: Rs. 1000/-

** All Others: Rs. 600/-
27th July 2019, 12:08 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

There is a new recruitment notice released by MPPGCL for the recruitment of Assistant ITI Trainee.

There is a total of 100 vacancies open for this post. Eligibile candidates are requested to kindly submit their applications online at http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in in between 1st August to 30th August, 2019.
27th July 2019, 12:27 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - MP Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL)

Name of the Job Position - ITI Plant Assistant

@ Total Number of vacancies (For ITI Plant Assistant) - 100 vacancies

>> If you meet the required criteria, then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date which is 30th August, 2019.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online link
27th July 2019, 01:19 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are 100 Vacancies available in MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment. Candidates can apply through online by visiting the official website of MP Online/MPPGCL. Click on the tab Apply Online and fill all necessary details required in the application form. Please check given details are correct before submitting the application form.
27th July 2019, 08:25 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

MP PGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment -

* Total 100 vacancies are available under MP PGCL Plant Assistant recruitment.

For more information log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?