10th January 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become a Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper and just heard about the recruitment of Odisha SSC. So, can I know about the selection procedure of Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

14th January 2019, 07:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of Osisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment will be done through Main Written Examination and Certificate Verification. The Main Written Examination will be Technical Paper comprising 100 marks. You have to qualify the Main Written Examination to participate in the Certificate Verification round.
14th January 2019, 11:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment?

Selection Process of Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - Odisha SSC

Name of the Job Position - Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Main Written Examination (Technical Paper)

>> Document Verification

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
15th January 2019, 12:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the indicative advertisement released for Odisha SSC laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment, the selection procedure for the same recruitment includes following stages :-

Stage I ) Main Written Examination ( Technical Paper ) - 100 marks.

Stage II ) Certificate verification.

For more updates about the above discussed recruitment, you can refer to the link www.ossc.gov.in.
15th January 2019, 01:43 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment:

Selection Procedure:

>> Main Written Examination

>> Certification verification

For more information, you can visit on http://www.ossc.gov.in/
15th January 2019, 08:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

As per the indicative advertisement released for the Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment, the selection procedure (i.e;Plan of examination ) under the same recruitment are as mentioned below :-

Stage I ) Main written examination (technical paper ).

Stage II) Certificate verification.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.ossc.gov.in .
16th January 2019, 01:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a desire to become a Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper and just heard about the recruitment of Odisha SSC. So, can I know about the selection procedure of Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

Odisha Staff Selection Commission (SSC) selects applicants for the Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper recruitment in the following way:

1. Main Written Examination (Technical Paper) – 100 marks

2. Certificate Verification

Applicants have to exercise their choice of practical subject in the online application form based on their educational qualification.
16th January 2019, 07:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The candidates who are interested to apply for Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment, will be selected on the basis of a written examination. The candidates who qualifies the examination will then have to go through a round of personal interview and documents verification.

Web: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?