31st October 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of OHPC of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

5th November 2018, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of OHPC of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

Selection procedure of OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below:

Computer Based Test (CBT) – 120 multiple choice questions (MCQs) – Part I & II

Candidates qualified in the written test (CBT) shall be called for Personal Interview at Bhubaneswar

Merit list will be prepared based on candidates’ performance in the Computer Based Test and Interview.

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
5th November 2018, 01:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The selection of the candidates who are interested to apply for OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment, will be done on the basis of a written examination. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a personal interview, where the final selection will be done.

Web: http://www.ohpcltd.com/
6th November 2018, 04:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment involves two rounds namely :-

1. Computer Based Test (CBT) and
2. Personal Interview

Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Test will be called for Personal Interview. A merit list will be prepared based on the candidate's performance in the CBT and Personal Interview for final selection of the candidates.
6th November 2018, 06:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure followed in OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment will be comprises of Computer Based Test (CBT) and personal interview. CBT will be consist of objective MCQ type questions. Candidate who will qualify CBT will be called for the personal interview at Bhubaneswar. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in CBT and personal interview. Final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
http://admin.ohpcltd.com/Siteupdate/...ertisement.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?