31st October 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

5th November 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Age limit to apply for OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below:

>> Candidates must not be under 21 years and not above 32 years as on 01/10/2018

>> The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & SEBC candidates and women candidates

>> The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD candidates

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
6th November 2018, 04:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is 21 to 32 years as on 01.10.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to SC, ST, SEBC, PWD and women candidates.

Last Date for submission of online application is 05.12.2018.
6th November 2018, 07:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

You must be in the age bracket of 21 to 32 years as on 1st October 2018 to be eligible to apply for OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment.
Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ST/SEBC/ Women, 10 years for PWD candidates in upper age limit as per the govt rules.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website notification link.
http://admin.ohpcltd.com/Siteupdate/...ertisement.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?