29th May 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment 2018?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a Physical Training Instructor. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

30th May 2018, 03:20 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment 2018?

The recruitment will be held directly through following procedure :

Paper I - One question paper will be conducted for 200 marks which will contain 100 multiple choice questions and candidates will get maximum 2 hours duration to solve question paper and following subjects will be asked in paper :

>> Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan
>> General Current Affairs of Rajasthan
>> General Knowledge of World and India
>> Teaching psychology

Paper II - This paper will have 130 multiple type questions for 260 marks and duration of this paper will be two hours in which following subjects will be asked :

>> Physical Education and General Knowledge of Secondary and Senior Secondary Level : 60 marks
>> General Knowledge of Physical Education, Sports, Current Affairs and History : 40 marks

>> Principles of Physical Education, Definition and History : 20 marks

>> Education and Sports psychology : 20 marks

>> Methods of Physical Education, analysis and composition 20 marks

>> Principles and practices of teaching : 20 marks

>> Science of body structure functioning and health education : 40 marks

>> Entertainment Camp and Yoga : 40 marks

If a candidate successfully qualifies these two papers then he/she will be required to appear for interview and if you qualify interview process then you will get the job.
30th May 2018, 11:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment 2018?

Selection Process of RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor Recruitment 2018:

Selection process of this RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment 2018 is given below.

>> Selection is done based on the merit scored in written examination.

Hence, as it's a one round process I suggest you to score well in the written examination as the selection is done based on the merit marks.

I am providing you an official notification below for getting details about this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

If you are done with B.P.Ed or Diploma or Certification in Physical Education, then I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Last date for receipt of applications is 29th June, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?