7th February 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in IT sector with color blindness problem?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my diploma from computer and is in search of a job in IT sector but I have a medical problem of color blindness so i want to know that

What types of barriers would i face due to this in the IT sector to be employed in, and remedies to it that is in what sector should i go so that i would be safe enough inspite of my problem?

Please help me......

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?
  2. What to do after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  3. Selection in Merchant Navy for a candidate suffering Color Blindness?
  4. What should I do after BSc Maths? Which are the good colleges in South India?
  5. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  6. What is eye fitness eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering? I have a colour blindness problem
  7. What are the medical eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is MCA enough to get a good job in IT sector? How much salary can a company offer?
  9. How should i pursue my career in BBA?
  10. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  11. Can a color blindness person attempt the IPS examination?
  12. Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate
  13. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  14. What can I do after completing BSc Chemistry?
  15. Various problems for getting a job in government sector after doing MSW of annamlai university?
  16. Which PG program I should choose after B.Com so that it may increase my job chances in government and private sectors?
  17. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  18. Can I get any job in government and private sector after passing 12th Biology
11th February 2014, 01:04 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Will I get a job in IT sector with color blindness problem?

Yes, you will be able to get job in IT sector where the core of job is to develop software's. Most of the companies never actually worry about Color blindness and also won't be asking about it as the job doesn't need particular need of differentiating colors when the core job is all about programming.

So, if you are going to have good skills of programming and communication then those things will not be considered at all but still some companies do consider these things serious but that will be only on worst cases. So, you just start applying for the jobs from now.

If possible try to get the proper treatment from some good doctor so that you will be completely cured from the color blindness wherein you can start applying for the Government jobs as well by side.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?