20th September 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of UPTET recruitment 2018?

Hello Sir, I have applied in UPTET of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

23rd September 2018, 12:18 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of UPTET recruitment 2018?

UPTET stands for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. This examination is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board.

UPTET conducts written examination to recruitment candidates. Candidate must score minimum 60% marks to qualify the entrance examination. Relaxation is available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
23rd September 2018, 08:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of UPTET recruitment 2018?

Selection Process of UPTET Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about the selection process of UPTET Recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)

Name of the Job Position - Teacher

The selection is generally done on the basis of the marks that are secured in written examination. Hence, you are required to qualify the examination that is conducted by UPBEB and this board will provide the score card and mention candidate's marks. And this score card is generally valid till the next UPTET Examination.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?