20th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator post in Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

22nd July 2019, 10:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment?

Selection of candidates for the post of District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator in Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society will be on the basis of Walk-In-Interview which will be held on dated 18th June 2019 between 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
Vanue of Walk-In-Interview is;
Office of the ARIAS Society, Agriculture Complex, Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati- 781022.

Interested and eligible candidates have to bring an application as per the prescribed ‘Application Format' along with a self-attested copy as well as original of the supporting documents to attend the Interview.

Candidates can visit the official notification link given below for details;
http://www.arias.in/download/APART/D...20DAMC-PDF.pdf
23rd July 2019, 07:57 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Selection procedure of Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment?

Selection procedure of Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment is on Walk-in-Interview:

Date: 18/06/2019 between 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM.

Venue: Office of the Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society (ARIAS), Agriculture Complex, Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati- 781022.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?