7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited for Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

9th September 2019, 02:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

Selection Procedure of West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment will be based on Merit and Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.wbsetcl.in/.
9th September 2019, 07:00 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

Selection procedure of West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Selection will be based on merit list.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
10th September 2019, 10:22 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited for Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.
Selection procedure of West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment will be based on Merit and Document Verification/ Interview. Those who got selected will be called for document verification at Corporate Office of WBSETCL at Vidyut Bhawan, Salt Lake. For Further details please visit the official website -> Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?