7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment of West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited. I am interested to apply for this recruitment. Please help me with this information.

9th September 2019, 02:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

Minimum Age limit to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment is 22 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.wbsetcl.in/.
9th September 2019, 06:55 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

Age Limit to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Minimum age limit should be 22 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th September 2019, 11:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age limit to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment, is 22 years. The maximum age limit to apply has not been updated yet. Hence, you can visit the official website below and check later for the details.

Web: http://www.wbsetcl.in/career.html
10th September 2019, 10:21 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment of West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited. I am interested to apply for this recruitment. Please help me with this information.
Candidates who are in the age group 22 years as 01/12/2018 are eligible to apply. Upper age relaxation will be given based on as per the notification of West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited. For more details please visit the Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?