23rd December 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Shall I change my employment in Karnataka to any other government job in Bangalore?

I finished BA and B.Ed. and my age was 36. I studied in Tamil Nadu. I also attained TET exam and got failed in it. My question is, shall I change my employment in Karnataka, because I settled in Bangalore. Please revert to [email protected].

24th December 2017, 11:42 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I change my employment in Karnataka to any other government job in Bangalore?

If you want to change your employment in Karnataka, then you can apply for any private sector jobs, but being a Tamil Nadu citizen, you are not eligible to apply for Karnataka government job. Only candidates who are domicile of Karnataka are eligible to apply for government jobs in Karnataka. So, you are not eligible to apply for government jobs in Karnataka.
24th December 2017, 10:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I change my employment in Karnataka to any other government job in Bangalore?

According to my opinion, you do not have to change your employment to any other Government job.
Since you have completed your Bachelors degree course and also completed your B.Ed course, you should apply for a Government teacher job.
No, matter you cannot qualify in the TET examination in the first attempt. Many of the aspirants cannot qualify in first attempt. So, just prepare well for the examination and apply for the second time. I am sure you can qualify this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?