2nd March 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply in IBPS PO recruitment with my OBC Certificate if my father has an income of 3 lacs p.a.?

Sir, I am Shaik Shahul Ahmed. I got OBC certificate to apply for IBPS PO recruitment. But in my ration card, my dad income is Rs. 140000 per annum. He is State Government Employee. Now his income is more than 3 lakhs per annum. Is there any problem with that?

17th March 2018, 07:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply in IBPS PO recruitment with my OBC Certificate if my father has an income of 3 lacs p.a.?

No, there wont be any problem for you even if your father's family income is more than 3 lakhs per annum. Basically there is a certain educational qualification and criteria required to apply for IBPS PO recruitment.

>> If a candidate with his family income is less than 6 lakhs per annum are generally considered as an OBC candidate but under Non-Creamy Layer.

>> Hence, based on this statement I can say that you come under OBC Non Creamy layer category and so you have no problem further.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> You may go through IBPS PO official notification which can be obtained from IBPS official website for more details.
20th March 2018, 08:31 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Should I apply in IBPS PO recruitment with my OBC Certificate if my father has an income of 3 lacs p.a.?

Basically Ration Card will not be accepted as an ID proof you can carry any other valid ID card like: PAN/Aadhar/Driving License/Voter ID etc..

Coming to the point of OBC, there is no problem you can apply for an OBC in IBPS PO recruitment even if your father income is 3 lakhs per annum provided you meet required educational and age requirements.

Note : Limit of Income has been increased by the government recently and there is no need for you to worry in this regard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?