22nd February 2016, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Should I prepare for Government exams after completion of Mechanical Diploma course? Among SSC and UPSC which one is better?

Friends,
What should be better for me after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, i.e.; further study or preparation for Government exams? If government jobs then which one I prepare for SSC or UPSC?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for UPSC, SSC and Civil Services Exams after completion of Graduation in BPT?
  2. List of competitive exams to write after completion of mechanical diploma course?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?
  4. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?
  5. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. What should I be doing after BSc Mathematics?
  7. What kind of Questions come under UPSC and SSC Exam? How to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  9. Which exams are necessary for getting a government job after completion of mechanical engineering?
  10. After final year B.E IT what should I do?
  11. Courses for a BA graduate to get jobs easily?
  12. How can I prepare to qualify in NTPC Diploma Trainee(Mechanical) written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  14. Am I eligible to get Central Government job with 83% marks scored in B.Sc Maths?
  15. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  16. How to take admission in diploma for mechanical engineering? I have scored 58% in SSC board exam
  17. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
26th February 2016, 11:39 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I prepare for Government exams after completion of Mechanical Diploma course? Among SSC and UPSC which one is better?

You are not eligible to appear for UPSC or SSC examination after diploma degree.

So, you need to pursue graduation degree to appear for entrance examination. But, you can start the preparation for examination from now to qualify in examination.

The syllabus for different examination is different. So to get syllabus for which ever examination you want to appear visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in or http://www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?