15th March 2023, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Which are some of the important questions asked in SSR examination?

Which are some of the important questions asked in SSR examination?

4th May 2023, 12:54 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are some of the important questions asked in SSR examination?

Here are some of the important questions that are generally asked in the SSR examination:

English: The English section includes questions on grammar, vocabulary, comprehension, and verbal ability. Some of the important topics are sentence correction, error detection, synonyms and antonyms, idioms and phrases, and reading comprehension.

Mathematics: The Mathematics section includes questions on various topics such as algebra, trigonometry, geometry, mensuration, statistics, and probability. Some of the important topics are percentage, profit and loss, time and distance, ratio and proportion, simplification, and basic arithmetic.

General Knowledge: The General Knowledge section includes questions on current affairs, history, geography, science and technology, and sports. Some of the important topics are Indian history and culture, world geography, Indian polity and constitution, basic science, and environmental issues.

Reasoning: The Reasoning section includes questions on logical reasoning, verbal and non-verbal reasoning, and analytical reasoning. Some of the important topics are series completion, analogies, coding-decoding, blood relations, direction sense, and puzzles.
14th May 2023, 03:12 PM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Which are some of the important questions asked in SSR examination?

The Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) examination is conducted by the Indian Navy for the recruitment of sailors in the Indian Navy.

1.Mathematics: Questions on topics such as algebra, trigonometry, geometry, statistics, and arithmetic.

2. Science: Questions related to physics, chemistry, and biology. Topics may include laws of motion, thermodynamics, acids and bases, human anatomy, etc.

3. English: Questions on grammar, vocabulary, comprehension passages, sentence formation, synonyms, antonyms, etc.

4. General Knowledge: Questions on current affairs, history, geography, politics, sports, important dates, etc.

5. Reasoning: Questions to test logical reasoning, number series, coding-decoding, puzzles, syllogism, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?