26th December 2016, 06:42 AM

How to become an Officer in Indian Navy if working as a Sailor? Possibility to pursue graduation along with job in Indian Navy?

Hello sir, I am working in Navy as a Sailor and want to know how can I become an Officer in Indian Navy? Can I pursue graduation along with job in Indian Navy?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Officer after joining as a Sailor in Indian Navy? Can I pursue Graduation along with job in India Navy?
  2. Possibility to get an officer post after B.Sc Mathematics in Indian Navy while doing job as a Sailor? Which are the posts available for me?
  3. Do I have a scope to join Merchant Navy? I have 2 years experience in Indian Navy as a electrical sailor
  4. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  5. Can I become an Officer in Indian Navy after completing 12th being a female candidate?
  6. How can I become Officer in Indian Navy after completing 12th?
  7. Can I apply for Army after getting through Sailor?
  8. Last date of application for Indian Navy for sailor post?
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  10. What are the job opportunities in Indian Navy?
  11. Syllabus for the post of Sailor? I want to join Indian Navy
  12. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  13. Am I eligible for women Officer in Indian Navy? How can I get job and what exams should I take for that?
  14. Jobs in Indian Navy for EEE graduates? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for officer grade jobs in Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How selection of Diploma students are made in Indian Navy?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc (CBZ)? What is the procedure to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  17. How can I prepare to crack Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice exam to join Indian Navy?
  18. Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Air Force as an Officer after graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?