25th September 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Indian Economic Service examination? What sort of questions are asked in the examination?

Sir, I have completed my graduation in economics. I want to become an Indian Economic Service officer. I would like to know the complete procedure of preparing for that. What are the types of question asked in the examination?

2nd October 2015, 01:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for Indian Economic Service examination? What sort of questions are asked in the examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my graduation in economics. I want to become an Indian Economic Service officer. I would like to know the complete procedure of preparing for that. What are the types of question asked in the examination?
First thing You need to understand your weakness and strength before preparation of the examination.
And then you need to create your timetable according to your strength and weakness.
And next is the planning is the main part of the IES that means you need to completely few chapter weekly, so that you need to complete your syllabus in time.
And next is you need to know the syllabus and the exam pattern. I am providing you the exam pattern as below

Part I carries 1000 marks and you have to face following papers :
  • General English : 100 Marks
  • General Studies : 100 Marks
  • General Economics-I : 200 Marks
  • General Economics-II : 200 Marks
  • General Economics-III : 200 Marks
  • General Economics : 200 Marks

Part II : It is viva-voce of selected candidates from Part I. It is of 200 marks.

Finally, pratice previous year question paper and the most important one is hard work if you work hard it cannot failed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?