19th April 2016, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Steps to get job in Indian Navy for B.Com 1st year NCC student?

Sir,
I am Diksha Kaushik of B.Com faculty of 1st year and I am an NCC student. I want to get job in Indian Navy. Please tell me the steps to get job in Indian Navy?

30th April 2016, 11:20 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Steps to get job in Indian Navy for B.Com 1st year NCC student?

Steps for get join in Indian Navy :-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. First of all , you need to complete your Graduation . Make sure that your graduation should be completed from a Recognized university.

2. After completion of Graduation, you can apply for the CDS exam to join in Navy. Generally , this exam is for Graduation completed candidates who are looking to join in Defence services. (Indian Army , Indian navy , Indian Airforce)
So , through CDS exam , you can join in Indian Navy.

The details of CDS exam is given below.

~ To join in Indian navy through CDS exam,your age should be in between 19-22 years only.
~ You should be a citizen of India
~ You should be an unmarried male candidate
~ You should have completed Graduation from a recognized university.

Selection process is ,

1) Written exam
2) SSB Interview
3) Medical test

Exam syllabus is ,

1) General english - 100 marks
2) General knowledge - 100 marks
3) Elementary maths - 100 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?