23rd June 2016, 03:26 AM
valliemema

Subjects enlisted to appear in TNPSC Group-I exam? Coaching fee expenses and pattern of written exam?

Dear Sir,
I Want to join the coaching class for TNPSC Group-I written exam and Interview. I am also not aware of the pattern of written exam and how many subjects are available for this exam. So, I want to know about full details of the fee expenses of coaching class, subjects and pattern. Please kindly look into this

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  2. What is the cutoff for TNPSC group I preliminary exam? Best coaching class available in Salem for TNPSC Group I exam? What are the vacancies available for Departmental Group I exam? When does the main exam start?
  3. Does IGNOU offer distance LLM course to LLB student? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses?
  4. What is the detailed pattern of TNPSC Group II exam? How many question should I attend in each part so as to clear the exam? Which are the good books for the Group II exam?
  5. What is the fee structure followed for TNPSC Group 1 and Group 2 exam?
  6. Exam fees for Group-1 exam?
  7. How to undergod coaching class for TNPSC Group exam? Where can I get free coaching for group exam? How can I apply for that?
  8. Previous few years solved question papers for TNPSC Group 2 written exam -- [New]
  9. Which books should I refer for TNPSC entrance exam? Best coaching for it in Chennai? When is the Group I entrance exam?
  10. How to prepare for TNPSC group I exam? Pattern of Group I exam? Qualification marks required?
  11. List of coaching classes for preparation of TNPSC Group-II exam in Vellore?
  12. Details of registration for Bachelor of Education in Madhya Pradesh and Noida? Is online registration available? Fee expenses and subjects enlisted to study?
  13. Which are the best Coaching Institutes for TNPSC Group 1 and Group 2 Exams in Tamil Nadu?
  14. List of coaching classes with Fee expenses for preparation of Indian Police Service exam in Karnataka?
  15. How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to follow and which are the coaching institutes?
  16. TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2011 Application Forms dates and details -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Total expenses of coaching classes for MBA entrance exam? Fee expenses of MBA in IIM?
  18. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study ICWA course?
1st July 2016, 11:06 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Subjects enlisted to appear in TNPSC Group-I exam? Coaching fee expenses and pattern of written exam?

It is not that mandatory that you need to go for Coaching class if you are looking for Civil Service. Group 1 is not actually different from UPSC but the way of question appeared will be different.
TNPSC coaching center is there in many places and it charge around 15000, Books and other materials are exclusively brought by yourself.
Subjects: General Studies includes History, Geography, Polity, Economy etc. Science, GK and Current Affairs etc.
Books: Samacheer Kalvi 6th to 12th, Polity by Lakshmikanth, History by Bipin Chandra etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?